44665231.8dd5717.9f85bb29481e4e4aa146470e83cfafcf

Burger And Beer Joint – Miami Beach, Florida – CLOSED

Burger & Beer Joint - South Beach, Florida

Beer and Burger Joint is a Rock n’ Roll Burgerhouse. It’ll remind you of a steakhouse but with great music playing (always a plus). Before I get started on why it is imperative that visit Burger & Beer Joint, you must also bring a group and experience The Mother Burger.

The pictures below should say it all:

The Mother Burger

The Mother Burger, all 10 pounds of it

Some Saw Action

Some Saw Action

Closeup

Closeup

My real problem at Burger & Beer Joint is deciding which of the excellent appetizers to get. I normally order the Crispy Dill Pickles again because it’s a must try for anyone who comes here. I don’t eat pickles but I love these Pickles.

We also order the Mini Corn Dogs and the Onion Rings. The Mini Corn Dogs are Hebrew National Mini Dogs dipped in cornmeal served with a deli Mustard.

The Onion Rings are GIANT ( see for yourself in the picture below) and dusted lightly with seasoning. They’re served with a Jalapeño Cheese Dipping Sauce. Nice, crispy and great.

Crispy Dill Pickles

Crispy Dill Pickles

Mini Corn Dogs

Mini Corn Dogs

Beer Battered Onion Rings

Beer Battered Onion Rings

Here are more great starters I’ve had during other visits to BnB:

Octane Wings

Octane Wings

Home Style Chili

Home Style Chili

Mushroom Fries

Mushroom Fries

Country Style Chicken Tenders

Country Style Chicken Tenders

Baked Truffle Potato Salad

Baked Truffle Potato Salad

I convince my sister Michelle to order the Sympathy for the Devil while I order the Mustang Sally which I’ve heard good things about. The Mustang Sally which has Prosciutto and Brie cheese is a Godsend. This guy was stupendous. And if Mustang Sally was from the heavens then Sympathy For The Devil is straight from hell.

Mustang Sally

Mustang Sally

Sympathy for the Devil Burger

Sympathy for the Devil Burger

Sympathy for the Devil was packing some good heat. It’s topped with Jalapeños, B&B’s Buffalo Chili as well as a Habanero Sauce, this burger has me grasping for a way to describe its flavor. I was blown away by it, so if you’re into heat I highly recommend it, much like Burger & Beer Joint.

Eat & Drink at:

Burger and Beer Joint is CLOSED
1766 Bay Road, Miami Beach, FL
305-672-EATS

Comments (11):

1. ChadC

August 18, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Beast. You are a living legend. I'm unafraid of food as my belly can attest, but that monster seriously frightened me. Good god, that is a massive burger.

2. Big Daddy

August 18, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Best Burger Joint in S. Fla in my book! tried the Kobe and the lobster burger and they are both out of this world! you missed the boat on the Bucket O' Bacon, it is by far the best bacon I've ever had and i agree on the wings, falls off the bone. Everyone should take on "The Beast", great way to blindside a friend and get some laughs.

3. Kitchen Interviewer

August 18, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Atomic horseradish sauce? That has my name all over it, too, Beast! Nice post.

4. Ceasetodream

August 18, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Dude, how much does that shit cost?! If you need a doggie bag do they give you bookbag to take it home in? Jeeeeeez!

5. Jim Winters

August 19, 2009 at 12:15 AM

hmmmm…i only saw one person last night finish his piece of the ten pounder…i wonder who it was?

6. SuperBee

August 19, 2009 at 12:54 AM

I think this place may have the best burgers in Miami, edging out Joe Allen.

The fried pickles are OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD.

I was a little disappointed by the Bucket of Bacon – it's the Bacon on the Thunder Road; I thought it was going to be slices of super-thick bacon – like sticks of fried-till-crispy pork belly…

Still. I love that place.

7. The Burger Beast

August 19, 2009 at 2:54 AM

Please don't listen to Jim, he was at another table, lol.

8. Blind Mind

August 19, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Beast, that thing is unreal LOL! Great post and collaboration with other bloggers. Do you think there is any one person that could take that thing down solo? Kobayashi maybe? Hahahaha. Im fired up about bucket o' bacon.

9. The Burger Beast

August 19, 2009 at 10:13 PM

BM,

I couldn't imagine anyone being able to put that thing down, it's over 15 pounds with bread and toppings.

10. Blind Mind

August 20, 2009 at 7:14 PM

yeah, that would be painful going in, damaging once fully ingested, and a nightmare on the way out Im sure hahaha