Taste of Brickell will be flavoring up Saturday March 26th

The Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival will be taking place on Saturday March 26th. This first time event will feature some of Brickell’s finest eats as well as a kids zone, music & art. General admission is $5 and VIP are $25 (and only available in advance). The VIP will give you access to the private VIP lounge at Engels and Volkers along with complimentary cocktails by Atlantico Rum, Sam Adams Beer, Gordon Biersch Brewery Beers & Fine Wines bar. Also complimentary appetizers from our participating restaurants, music, air condition and peaceful place to rest your soul and mind, goodie bags (One per person), Sony Erickson tennis stars photo opportunity and signings and ZYR Vodka & Caviar Bar.

Details:

The Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival
Date: Sunday March 26th, 2011
Time: 12PM – 10PM
Location: 1201 Brickell Bay Drive Miami, Fl 33131

Burger Beast

Eat. Write. Read. Repeat.

9 thoughts on “Taste of Brickell will be flavoring up Saturday March 26th

• March 15, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Hmmmm I wonder how I go about winning these VIP tickets, it would be nice if my friendly neighborhood Burger Beast let me know!!

• March 16, 2011 at 1:40 AM

My husband and I will arrive from Dallas March 24th-28th. Never been to area and looking for events/fun stuff to do.
    Sat. works for us!

Thanks,

Beth

• March 16, 2011 at 5:07 PM

It will be great to get two tickets for this First time event!!!
    it should be a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,can’t wait to taste
    the FOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the bench waiting!!!!
    Hector

• March 19, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Would love to get two VIP tickets. Love Brickell area and restaurants

• March 22, 2011 at 4:48 PM

Food and Wine…. I am a fanatic!!!!! means good times.I would be happy if I get 2 VIP TICKETS.
    Enjoy very mucho the Brickell area Restaurant!!

• March 24, 2011 at 8:22 PM

We’ll sure love to be the winners of the VIP tickets. Will make sure to make the best of the event at one of our favorite spots in the city (Brickel area).

See you there!!!

• March 25, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Fireman Derek’s World Famous Pies, El Mago De Las Fritas, Quickie’s Burger & Wings of Hollywood, Pincho Factory, Charm City Burger Company, Shake Shack and Chef Michael Schwartz

%d bloggers like this: