Tonight is the Summer Super Kegger Beer Bash at Tobacco Road and I thought, sometimes you just don’t know what to try once the trucks are right in front of you. These are 5 things you might not have even tried if you weren’t aware of their greatness. So without ado.
1) Che Grill’s Lomito Sandwich – Grilled Churrasco Steak (thinly sliced), Mozzarella Cheese, Ham, Fried Egg, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Che Grill’s Sauce.
2) Dog Eat Dog’s After Dog – Caramelized Banana topped with Nutella & Marshmallow Sauce
3) Purple People Eatery’s Mac N Jack – Herb-Crusted Broccoli Mac n Cheese with Monterrey Jack, Colby, Hoop Cheese, and Smoked Gouda.
4) Slow Food Truck’s Short Rib Sandwich – Short Rib topped with Arugula Crispy Shallots & Queso Fresco.
5) Sugar Yummy Mama’s Cake Pops – They’re available in a variety of flavors but I’d hit up Guava if I was you