Just a Burgerly reminder that “The” Burger expert George Motz is bringing his burger expertise to the Travel Channel in the form of a new show, Burger Land. The 2 episode pilot will air this Sunday September 2nd at 7 & 7:30PM. The show is based on his book Hamburger America and its revised edition (which features Miami’s El Mago de las Fritas).
The 2 episodes will feature 3 joints from Hamburger America and 1 new one chosen by a local burger expert.
Episode 1 – Wisconsin:
1) Wedl’s Hamburger Stand in Jefferson, WI
2) Village Bar in Madison, WI
3) Pete’s Hamburgers in Prairie du Chien, WI
4) Solly’s Grille in Milwaukee, WI
Episode 2 – New Jersey:
1) Rossi’s Bar & Grill in Trenton, NJ
2) Hamburgao in Newark, NJ
3) White Manna in Hackensack, NJ
4) White Rose System in Linden, NJ
Remember to spread the word and not only mark the date on your calendar (Sunday September 2nd) but set the DVR so that Travel Channel knows that Burger Land needs to have a full season. They’re not giving it much of a push from the looks of their site.