Shake Shack’s annual October event celebrating Oktoberfest, Shacktoberfest runs from Friday, October 12th through Sunday, October 21st at all Shake Shacks (except ballparks and international locations).
I’ve still got my souvenir glass bier stein which I got 2 years which means refills for $7 and this year my eye is on the Cheddar Brat Burger, what are you planning on checking out?
The 2012 Shacktoberfest menu features:
– Shacktoberfest Bier Stein: Fill it with your choice of Brooklyn Brewery Oktoberfest or ShackMeister Ale; 25 oz., yours to keep. $10.00 | Refill: $7.00
– Cheddar Brat Burger: All-natural hamburger topped with a griddled cheddar bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale marinated shallots and ShackSauce. $7.50
– Spicy Brat: Andouille sausage griddled and served with German-style slaw. $5.25
– Currywurst: Our spin on the Oktoberfest classic; served on a toasted potato roll and topped with crispy ShackMeister Ale marinated shallots and curry ketchup. $5.25
– Bavarian Brat: For the purist; a griddled bratwurst topped with Dusseldorf mustard. $4.50
– German Chocolate Pecan Concrete: Chocolate frozen custard blended with coconut-pecan caramel and chocolate truffle cookie dough. Half: $4.25 | Regular: $6.50
– Apfelstrudel Shake: Vanilla custard handspun with apples, caramel and spices. $5.75
Celebrate Shacktoberfest at the Shack:
Shake Shack – South Beach
1111 Lincoln Road (at Lenox Avenue), Miami Beach, FL
Shake Shack – Coral Gables
1450 South Dixie Highway Coral Gables, FL