What better way to start my 1000th post than with the announcement of Burger Beast winning New Times’ Best Food Blog 2012 at their Web Awards. Thank you to the New Times and of course to everyone who voted for Burger Beast as Best Food Blog, now onto the contest!
I love Paul and Young Ron and years ago when I had a long commute to work I would sit there and listen to their contest, “You Can’t Win” and enjoy every minute of it (even though I never got one answer correct). This Contest is my version of You Can’t Win.
- All Answers must be left below in the comments section.
- Once someone answers a question correctly, it will unlock the next question on the following day along with a prize that will be added to a pool of prizes given to the final winner .
- Every response, to be “valid” must include the correct answers to the previous questions. For example, Q1) xxx Q2) xxx Q3) xxx and so on and so forth. At the end, the winner will respond with all 10 answers.
- Only one entry per person per day.
- Only the 1st person to answer all 10 questions right will win all of the prizes.
- All questions are tied to the Burger Beast Blog either through the Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare , Instagram and maybe even New Times. The truth is out there (Yes, I love the X-Files).
Q1) You know the silhouette for the Burger Beast Logo? In it, I am about to bite a Burger from which Burger Joint?
Answer: Cheeseburger Baby
Q2) Coming Tomorrow (Tuesday Nov 13th)
Prize Pool for Winner:
P1) 1 Burgers-n-Broads Calendar