The gang at Riverwalk is getting ready for their 4th Annual Burger Battle™ presented by Publix Aprons Catering and Cooking School on May 31st along the New River in Downtown FTL’s Huizenga Plaza. It sizzles (in more ways than one!) and pits local burger joints and broward county restaurants against one another. The Contenders: ★ Returning Champs Charm City Burger Co ★ 2x Champ Georgie’s Alibi ★ Timpano Italian Chophouse ★ 2x Fan Favorite: ROK:BRGR ★ 2012 Best Bar & Grill Burger: Rosie’s Bar & Grill ★ The Grateful Palate ★ Elevation Burger ★ America’s Backyard ★ Downtowner Saloon ★ Gimme a Burger ★ Grille 401 ★ Burger Freak ★ Burger Zone ★ Big City Tavern ★ Big Bear Brewing Co ★ American Social ★
Burger Belle is excited to announce some exclusive info on Riverwalk’s Burger Battle™. They just recruited a Chef-Driven Judging Panel to work together to award the ‘Best Burger’ award and bragging rights in area code 954. Who will win Best ‘Burger Joint’, Best ‘Bar & Grill’, Best ‘Knife & Fork’ Burger? You get to choose your ‘Fan Favorite’! Here is the line-up, they know their burgers (and get rewarded for their hard work with some cool swag from Jack Daniel’s and Barefoot Bubbly):
- Returning for his fourth Battle is our own Burger Beast (the only Judge to sample all TWENTY burger bites last year)
- Returning for a fourth Battle, Chef Director Jack Kane at the Int’l Culinary School at the Art Institute FTL
- Returning for a third Battle is Resident Chef Wes Bonner from presenting sponsor Publix Apron’s Cooking School
- New to the team, 3x Contender, Executive Chef Marc Gruverman, The Capital Grille
- New to the team, Burgers by the Beach Blogger Jamie Frankel
Which are your favorite Burgers… we want to know! General Admission (21+ ) Tickets $40 and VIP Tickets $125 featuring Lauderdale Grill’s Prime Rib Sliders and a Premier Open Bar! Buy Tickets HERE>> The event will sell-out! Keep tuned in for more juicy details!