White Castle Crave Mobile Coming To Miami

White Castle Crave Mobile

Back in 1967 White Castle had two Castle locations down in the Miami Florida area. Most people thought they’d never be back but those folks are about to eat their words.

Here we are 50 years later and White Castle’s Crave Mobile will be gracing us with its presence at the “Welcome Back To Miami, White Castle Party” at Magic City Casino on Tuesday November 17th from 5-10PM 12-10PM.

White Castle - Sliders & Fries

What can you expect? Food Trucks, Music and of course White Castle.

Welcome home my friends!

Stay tuned to the Burger Beast App for more details coming soon.

The Details:

Welcome Back To Miami, White Castle Party
at Magic City Casino
Facebook Page: Welcome Back To Miami
Address: 450 NW 37th Avenue Miami, FL 33125
Date: Tuesday November 17th
Time: 5-10PM 12-10PM

Burger Beast

Eat. Write. Read. Repeat.

20 thoughts on “White Castle Crave Mobile Coming To Miami

• September 28, 2015 at 9:27 PM

Can they come up to Connecticut? Closest White castle to me is a 45 min drive. I can never satisfy my crave. :'(

• September 28, 2015 at 9:35 PM

your complaining about a 45 min drive?. Oy Vay.You don’t know how good you have it. I’m in South Carolina, I have a right to complain, there is no White Castles in the surrounding states, it would be like a 10 hour drive for me to the nearest White Castle.

• September 29, 2015 at 1:38 PM

we stopped in Nashville TN to take them to brother in Georgia

• September 29, 2015 at 6:56 PM

I do have to agree on this complaining on the 45 min drive I live in AR and I have to drive 12hours to get them so thts once a year or every two years or when family comes to visit

• November 10, 2015 at 2:46 PM

I was thinking the same thing!!! I live in South Florida and the closest one is in Tennessee!!! I am from New Jersey and I soooo miss White Castle.

• September 28, 2015 at 10:47 PM

Need the Crave Mobile in Villa Rica, Georgia. All they have are Krystal’s out here and NO they do not taste like White Castles!! It would be even better if the company would just open a restaurant 🙂

• September 28, 2015 at 11:51 PM

oh my god, just picturing the lines to get food. we wait and we have them all over the place in queens/brooklyn new york

• November 6, 2015 at 10:32 PM

We waited 8 hours at fun spot in Orlando for them..lol Worth every minute!

• September 30, 2015 at 9:19 AM

I got the worst case of food poisoning I’ve ever had from White Castle. Absolutely the worst burger ever made

• September 30, 2015 at 4:37 PM

Please can you come to South Carolina in the Greenville area.

%d bloggers like this: