It’s back for 2016, the Amstel Light Burger Beast Challenge!
1) The 20 Participating Restaurants will randomly receive a visit from………..ME. I will be pairing their signature Burger with an Amstel Light Beer. Whichever Burger pairs the best in my humble opinion will win a coveted spot to be at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival’s Amstel Light Burger Bash inside of the Amstel Light area.
It really is a big deal to be a part of the Amstel Light Burger Bash and I hope no one is taking this lightly.
Here are the Restaurants:
- 109 Burger Joint, Sweetwater
- American Social, Fort Lauderdale
- Batch, Brickell
- The Brass Tap, Pembroke Pines
- Bull Market, Fort Lauderdale
- Bulldog Burger, North Miami Beach
- Burger & Beer Joint, Brickell
- Georgie’s Alibi, Wilton Manors
- Jeannie’s Pub and Grub, Plantation
- Keg South, Kendall
- Latin House, Kendall
- The Local, Coral Gables
- OneBurger, Sunrise
- Pincho Factory, Coral Gables
- Pincho Factory, Westchester
- Red Rock, Coconut Creek
- Rok Brgr, South Miami
- Rosies, Wilton Manors
- Tarpon Bend, Fort Lauderdale
- Top Burger, South Beach
2) So you’ve been wanting to attend the Amstel Light Burger Bash but it always sells out before you get a chance to get tickets. Here’s your chance to win a pair to THE signature event of South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
All you’ve got to do is hit up one of the participating restaurants I listed above, order a Burger (please make sure it looks good) and snap a pic with the #BurgerBeastSweeps hashtag for your chance to win two tickets!
You can also upload your picture up to the Amstel Light Burger Beast Challenge website, please remember that you must be at least 21 years of age.
I will be giving you updates on what’s going on with the Amstel Light Burger Beast Challenge so stay tuned to your amigo, el Burger Beast.
Official Rules can be found at http://BurgerBeastSweep.com