After carefully thinking about all the great Burgers I ate for the Amstel Light Burger Beast Challenge….I have a WINNER!
Bull Market from Ft. Lauderdale blew me away with their version of a Juicy Lucy. I’m a sucker for regional Burgers and the Juicy Lucy (Cheese-stuffed Burgers) are Minneapolis’ Specialty Burger of choice. I had plenty of Juicy Lucys in my Burger lifetime and this one ranks right up there with one of the best.
Congratulations from Amstel Light and Burger Beast!
From last week’s post:
And the lucky duck who’s going to have the Burger-extravaganza of a lifetime is………..
Here’s a tip for the Amstel Light Burger Bash, eat quick if you wanna try all the Burgers.
- 109 Burger Joint, Sweetwater
- American Social, Fort Lauderdale
- Batch, Brickell
- The Brass Tap, Pembroke Pines
- Bull Market, Fort Lauderdale
- Bulldog Burger, North Miami Beach
- Burger & Beer Joint, Brickell
- Georgie’s Alibi, Wilton Manors
- Jeannie’s Pub and Grub, Plantation
- Keg South, Kendall
- Latin House, Kendall
- The Local, Coral Gables
- OneBurger, Sunrise
- Pincho Factory, Coral Gables
- Pincho Factory, Westchester
- Red Rock, Coconut Creek
- Rok Brgr, South Miami
- Rosies, Wilton Manors
- Tarpon Bend, Fort Lauderdale
- Top Burger, South Beach
The Amstel Light Burger Beast Challenge may be over but in case you wanted to see the “Official Rules”, they can be found at http://BurgerBeastSweep.com
See you next year!