Shake Shack in Miami Beach has expanded and is throwing a party (Beats & Treats) to show off their new larger pad this Thursday, May 25th from 6:30PM-8:30PM. You know it’s a big deal cause Shake Shack CEO Randy Garutti will be in attendance.
Beats & Treats will have a bunch of things going on:
- A free performance by the Magic City Hippies.
- The Salty Donut Concrete ($4.69 single/$6.89 double): vanilla frozen custard blended with The Salty Donut‘s Dulce De Leche donut, banana and salted caramel—all topped with The Salty Donut’s Mini Chocolate, Chocolate donut. Available exclusively at the Miami Beach Shack from Thursday (May 25th) to Sunday (May 28th)
- Shack Shandy ($5.99 16oz./$7.09 24oz.): a blend of Shack-made Lemonade and Stiltsville Pilsner beer from Wynwood Brewing Company.
- The special edition Shake Shack x LYFE Brand t-shirt ($32.00) will be available only at the Miami Beach Shack while supplies last.
- Shake Shack’s newly released cookbook Shake Shack: Recipes & Stories ($26) will also be available at the Miami Beach Shack. Guests who purchase it at Beats & Treats will receive a signed copy (while supplies last). Shake Shack: Recipes and Stories contains 70 recipes, 200 photographs and plenty of stories, fun facts and pro tips for the home cook and Shack fan.
Sounds like a pretty solid celebration to me, are you planning on going? R.S.V.P.