This is a very simple process.
You will be able to nominate who you believe deserves to be up for one of the 14 categories below:
- Batido de Mamey – best served with a Frita Cubana
- Chicken Parm Sub
- Dipping Sauce – which is your favorite dipping sauce and who makes it?
- Fritanga – the Nicaraguan quick service restaurant
- Hipster Hangout – where you can find all the hipsters
- Hispanic Soft Drink – you know the ones, some are just plain nasty
- Locally Made Beer – the Best Beer made by a local brewery
- Mac & Cheese
- Most Obnoxious Food Blogger – there’s a bunch of them out there. All votes for me will be deleted 🙂
- New Restaurant – open for at least 6 months but less than 1 year, give or take a few months
- Pan con Bistec – cuban bread meats marinated steak
- Pincho Factory Location – there’s a million of them out there now
- Street Food – hot dog cart or food truck or food stand….you get the idea
- Tater Tots
– You are only able to nominate for one category at a time.
– A couple of things to remember, whoever you nominate must have been open for at least the last 6 months. We’re not gonna have any noobs sneak in here and have all their college roommates vote them in.
– Whoever receives the most nominations will be then be able to receive votes at the live Burger Beast Burgie Awards event on January 13th, 2018.
– Last day to nominate is Wednesday October 31st, 2017.