The majority of the reports for the Burger King Whopper Bar that is coming to South Beach seem to mostly focus on the “revelation” that Beer will be part of the menu. After sifting through the Press Release and speaking via email to a Burger King representative I’ll give you all the important points, plus some pictures:
Burger King Whopper Bar South Beach Facts:
- Will open Mid-February
- Open 24 hours/ 7 days a week
- Serving beer from Anheuser-Busch and MillerCoors Company including Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime and Miller Lite in Aluminum Bottles.
- Over 20 toppings available including A1 Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce, Pepper Bacon, Guacamole and Crispy Onions
- Breakfast available 5:30AM to 10:30AM
- Burgers will be available for the entire 24 hours
- Outdoor Sitting Area for more than 45 people
- No Drive-Thru but, there’s Walk Up Window
- Food Delivery to local area via Mopeds (10:30AM – 11PM)
- Whopper-istas will be putting together your Whopper
- You can also choose a Tendercrisp Sandwich instead
- Sides are Fries or Onion Rings
- The “Bar Favorites” menu features the Bourbon Whopper, Pepper Bacon Steakhouse XT and..
- The debut of the Black & Bleu Steakhouse Burger (Blue Cheese, Pepper Bacon, and Blackened Cajun Sauce, Onions, Tomatoes and Lettuce on a Corn Dusted Bun)
UPDATE: This location is now a regular Burger King.
Have a Whopper with a Beer:
Burger King Whopper Bar Burger King
1101 Washington Avenue Miami Beach, FL