44665231.8dd5717.9f85bb29481e4e4aa146470e83cfafcf

JB’s Cheesesteak Food Truck

JB’s Cheesesteaks’ Truck is a converted Ice Cream Truck. It’s located weekdays in Ft. Lauderdale and it only has 4 items on the menu.

JB’s Cheesesteak Menu

We ordered a Cheese Steak & Chicken Philly combo (which includes fries and a drink). We were not prepared for what was about to happen. We were overwhelmed. He killed it. Maybe it was the white American Cheese melted perfectly under the meat or the fresh sub Bread? Maybe it was the perfectly shredded Steak and Chicken with grilled Onions?

JB’s Chicken Philly

JB’s Cheesesteak

You can also add peppers if you so desire but it’s not necessary. These two subs were perfectly delicious and the side of seasoned fries didn’t hurt. It makes me wish I lived right across the street.

UPDATE: JB’s is no longer in the Yellow Truck but is now out of a Checkerboard Trailer.

JB’s Cheesesteaks
1531 SW 26th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
954-608-6818

Comments (10):

1. Caveman

August 25, 2010 at 2:33 AM

Burgerbeast nailed it on his post. I was expecting a cheese steak ala Hungry Bears or Substantial but wow was I wrong. JB has the right stuff. Definetly whant to make it out there and eat another sub

2. Carlos Miller

August 25, 2010 at 12:24 PM

A cheesesteak with American cheese?

Yes, he did kill it. He should have used provolone.

I'll know I'll never order a cheesesteak from there.

• Erika

February 26, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Hey Carlos… I’m a South Philly girl and provolone is NOT the most popular cheese, so before you knock a cheesesteak, know the facts. Plus, the cheesesteak was originated by an Italian not a Latino… My choice is whiz wit raw!

3. The Burger Beast

August 25, 2010 at 9:14 PM

@Carlos Provolone is for Meatball Subs

@Mig He doesn't move from there.

4. Anonymous

August 26, 2010 at 2:47 AM

Hey Carlos, a real philly cheesesteak has white american cheese, not provolone!!!

5. Anonymous

August 26, 2010 at 1:45 PM

I eat @ bjs every day the best steaksub i have ever eat!!!he is @ the same place everyday!!!p.s the cheese is white and swiss. like i said THE BEST!! tell him thatJERSEY send you

6. chefdanb

February 17, 2011 at 6:44 PM

I went today for the first time and all I have to say is AWESOME!!!!

I will be back for sure!

7. andrea

April 12, 2011 at 4:39 PM

I ate there today for the first time, and all I can say is the Philly Cheesesteak was DELICIOUS!! The people working there were absolutely the nicest also. Will definitely return…just wish I lived closer!!

8. Melody

April 30, 2011 at 1:08 PM

I would love to try your food but that will never happen because you are only open for lunch, too bad you aren’t open on the weekends.

9. Juan

October 23, 2012 at 10:49 AM

This Philly cheese steak is the real deal. Its worth the trip to county..=)