44665231.8dd5717.9f85bb29481e4e4aa146470e83cfafcf

Mr. Good Stuff Food Truck

Mr. Good Stuff Food Truck

Mr. Good Stuff Food Truck is all about stuffing you. They have 5 signature arepas aka Lunas (Venezuelan white cornmeal arepas). The cornmeal is molded and sliced into a thin pocket (like a pita) and can then be “stuffed” with the meat filling of your choice. There’s also a “stuffed” hot dog, “stuffed” tostones (fried green plantains) & stuffed Burgers too.

Alfredo Montero aka Mr. Good Stuff

Alfredo Montero aka Mr. Good Stuff

The truck logo, which I happen to love was created by David Le Batard. He’s a local Miami artist that goes by the name of LEBO.

Wondering what to get? The Godfather Stuffed Burger is where it’s at!

Check out the menu below:

Dinner Menu (click to enlarge)

Menu (click to enlarge)

Ain’t Yo Mamma’s Fries

Twitter: @MrGoodStuffs
Facebook: Mr. Good Stuff’s Truck

Comments (9):

1. Van

March 16, 2011 at 2:04 AM

Mr. Good Stuff…Does you GOOD!!

2. Denis Gari

March 16, 2011 at 2:54 AM

Howdy

My family and I are at the beach and I have been trying to show them your blog, but I hadn’t saved it before we left home and therefore it took me FOREVER to find it using Google .

Now that I have found it, the reason why I wanted to show them, is I am convinced that you and I are competing against each other with our blogs.

I believe there are enough people in the world to where we can both survive, but I wanted you to know what I am using to get fresh content while I am on vacation as it is only fair. Check this out!

Take care and I look forward to the continued competition when I return home!!

3. Tracy Baxter

March 16, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Alfedo, I’m so excited for you!!! Love the truck!!!

4. serg

August 4, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Out of all the trucks , this one caught my attention, Unique plates. no just burgers and wings like everyone is doing, nice & congrats!

5. Ade

September 2, 2011 at 4:55 PM

We love you. We look for you and if you are reachable…we are there. No matter what you order…It is great.

6. Tai

October 12, 2011 at 9:30 PM

The Son of a Brisket Luna is amazing! These guys know what they’re doing. The spicy green sauce they make with scotch bonnets and jalapenos took it to the next level. Sooo good!

7. Sharon

January 10, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Where can I try out Mr. Good Stuff’s meals? What is his schedule and where does he park his restaurant/truck/ The food looks delicious and I want to try it this weekend if possible. SO WHERE IS THE HANGOUT SPOT?

8. Luly

January 11, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Gluten Free!! Just had the Green with Envy and it was unbelievably good. I asked the owner, Alfredo, if the arepas were gluten-free and he was kind enough to bring me a bag of the flour. It wasn’t so I went for the stuffed tostones instead. Can’t wait to go back!

9. Rodrigo

February 16, 2012 at 7:59 PM

MR. GOODSTUFF……….glad I found you,came to see you on Monday,had a Godfather……coming for my SWEET CAROLINE next go round,n still interested in purchasing a shirt…….what u say?………Rod