Grillin N Chillin, Wynwood’s 3rd annual BBQ Festival returns on Sunday, April 2nd from 11AM till 7PM at the old RC Cola plant. The cool thing about this event are all the other activities to keep you busy while you stuff your face with BBQ from places like Fat Boyz Barbecue, King Of Racks BBQ, Meat Heads BBQ, Pirate Brothers BBQ, and Sparky’s Roadside Barbecue. Make sure to eat from Miami Roasted Corn and grab one of their fresh squeezed Lemonades (no mint for me though, I’m OG all the way).
Here are the reasons why you should attend:
- South Florida’s premier Pit Masters take the stage at The Kitchen Lab to share their “Secrets”.
- Kids Activities will fire up the morning in the Family Fun Zone with Obstacle Courses, Face Painting, Inflatables and more.
- At 1PM, Live Music and Bands take the stage!
- Adults can enjoy Beer and Cocktails at The Pit, a pop – up music lounge.
- BBQ, Beer, Sides, and Desserts are available all day long from a variety of different vendors including our very own in house BBQ, debuting this year! Come try a variety of distinctive styles from Memphis, Texas or Kansas City Barbecue to the well-known Brazilian Churrasco and Argentine Parrillada.
- Your doggies can play in their own playground and Bone Bar. Be sure to come early for Yappy Hour from 12PM-2PM.
SWARM (the creators/producers of Grillin N Chillin) are partnering with Miami-Dade Animal Services to help save the lives of ALL adoptable pets abandoned at the Pet Adoption and Protection Center. They encourage you to check out HOPE Express and their pets looking for a forever home.
SWARM is also partnering with Debris Free Oceans and Volunteer Cleanup to embrace the principle of Zero-Waste, raise environmental awareness and protection.
See you there.
Grillin N Chillin BBQ Festival
Facebook: Grillin N Chillin BBQ Festival
Date: Sunday, April 2nd, 2017
Time: 11AM – 7PM
Location: RC Cola Plant, 550 NW 24th St, Miami, FL 33127
Admission: FREE for kids under 12, $15 General Admission, $25 Family Pack (2 Adults)
Age: All ages welcome
Food: Price of food will vary per vendor
*pictures by Julia Rose Photo