Hamburger House Party is back!
Burger Beast always celebrates National Burger Month in style.
The Burger Museum presents the 2017 Hamburger House Party brought to you by Miami Lakes Auto Mall Downstairs Markets & Magic City Casino. It’s happening on Friday May 26th (closing weekend of National Burger Month) at Magic City Casino (450 NW 37th Ave, near the Miami Airport) from 7-10PM
23 Burger Joints will be vying for the Hamburger House Party Trophy via attendee votes.
Jr’s Gourmet Burgers (hot off of its 2017 SoBe Fest Burger Bash win) returns to defends its 2015 & 2016 Hamburger House Party crown with Burbowl (2016 Hamburger House Party Judge’s Best Burger), Pincho Factory (the 2015 SoBe Fest Burger Bash champ) and all the way from Brooklyn, New York Hard Times Sundaes (considered by many to be the Best Burger in New York) right on its heels.
The truth is, it’s anyone’s game with some many exceptional restaurants who excel at the art of Burger creation.
This year’s judges are South Beach Wine & Food Festival Founder Lee Schrager, NBC 6 in the Mix’s Roxy Vargas, Executive Pastry Chef Max Santiago, Director Billy Corben and Latin House’s Chef/Owner Michell Sanchez. The Judge’s Winner will compete in the 2018 South Beach Wine & Food Festival Burger Bash.
We’ll have Live Music from Retro Sky who’s performing 80s and 90s classic songs and Burger Beast usuals DJ Volksmusik will be spinning tunes to keep you in the comfort food mood.
iHeartMedia’s Danny Rivera makes a welcome return to hosting another Burger Beast event.
Here are the 23 Competitors:
- 109 Burger Joint – Sweetwater
- 180 Degrees at the DRB – Downtown Miami
- Airport Cafe – Miami Springs
- Bocas Grill – Doral & Kendall
- Burbowl – Coral Gables & Downtown Miami
- Cheeseburger Baby – Little Haiti & Miami Beach
- Chefs on the Run – Homestead
- Cinebistro: CityPlace – Doral
- El Rey de las Fritas – Coral Gables, Little Havana, Sweetwater & Westchester
- Funky Buddha Brewery – Oakland Park
- Hard Times Sundaes – All the way from Brooklyn!!!
- Jr’s Gourmet Burgers – Miami Springs
- Killer Melts – West Kendall
- Monster Burgers – South Florida Food Truck
- MOOYAH – Country Walk & Doral
- The Orange Bear Grill – Dania Beach
- PINCH Kitchen – MiMo
- Pincho Factory – Everywhere at this point
- PIPO Burgers on Wheels – Doral Food Truck
- Swensen’s – Coral Gables
- Tucker Duke’s – Boca Raton & Delray Beach
- Tuto’s Street Cuisine – South Florida Food Truck
- Twisted Fork Kitchen – Doral
General Admission Tickets which will be $50 at the door (if not sold out) are now $40 (and will go up to $45 very soon) and include Unlimited samples from all 23 of the Hamburger House Party Competitors plus Chips from Chifles and French Fries from McDonald’s, Desserts (Bocas House & Night Owl Cookie Co. Collaboration, Dough Miami, Sweetness Bakeshop & Velvet Creme Doughnuts), Cocktail Samples from Tito’s Vodka by DRINK Miami, Craft Beer Samples from Concrete Beach Brewery, Funky Buddha Brewery, MIA Beer Company & TANK Brewing Co and Soft Drinks & Water.