Can you believe it’s been a whole year since the last National Burger Month? I can but I celebrate all year round.
Below you will find a bunch of new Burgers and specials from different restaurants in Broward & Palm Beach counties running throughout the month of May to celebrate the humble Burger.
Before we get to that we start with my New and improved Burger Beast Top lists that will be released on the 1st three Tuesdays in May.
If I’ve missed anything let me know and I’ll gladly add it.
Enjoy our month!
- May 1st at Miami.com: Burger Beast’s Top 31 Burgers in Miami List (one Burger for each day of the month) will keep you busy all month!
- May 15th on BurgerBeast.com: Burger Beast’s Top 5 Food Truck Burgers List
- May 18th on Miami.com: Burger Beast’s Top 10 Frita Cubana List
- Late May 2018 – Grand Re-Opening of the Burger Museum by Burger Beast with the addition of ?
Boathouse at the Riverside:
- Boathouse at the Riverside, the brand-new dock and dine, riverfront restaurant located on the Las Olas waterfront, is inviting diners to celebrate National Burger Month with the flavorful Mediterranean Burger. This delectable burger features house ground, special blend lamb burger topped with in-house cured lamb bacon, Harissa yogurt, charred red peppers, red onion, cucumber, mint and arugula served on an olive brioche bun. Pair your burger with one of Boathouse’s handcrafted cocktails like the refreshing Rum Runner, all while enjoying the breathtaking views of Fort Lauderdale’s New River.
- Boathouse at the Riverside is located at 620 Southeast 4th Street in Fort Lauderdale.
- The restaurant is open Wednesday – Sunday, 11AM to 11PM. Telephone: (954) 377-5494; www.boathouseriverside.com
Bottoms Up Gastropub and Tap House:
- Bottoms Up Gastropub and Tap House located in the heart of Coral Springs invites burger lovers to indulge in the perfect combination of a Bottoms Up Burger and complimentary Bottoms Up Beer ($14). The hearty burger offers guests a ¾ lb. Angus patty with guava, cream cheese, Applewood smoked bacon and BBQ sauce served with French fries. To top it off guests will receive a complimentary draft house beer from the restaurants unique tap system, where special glasses fill the from the bottom up with no foam or spills – a perfect pour every time!
- Bottoms Up Gastropub and Tap House is located at 4320 North State Road 7 in Coral Springs.
- The restaurant is open for lunch Friday and Saturday from 11:30AM – 4PM; Dinner is served Wednesday – Thursday from 4PM – 10PM; Friday – Saturday from 4PM – 11PM; and Sunday from 3PM – 9PM. Happy Hour is Wednesday – Friday from 4PM – 6PM. Sunday brunch is served from 11AM – 3PM. Ample free parking is available.
- Telephone: (954) 507-1237; www.bottomsuptaphouse.com.
Burlock Coast Seafare & Spirits:
- The rustic seafood eatery Burlock Coast Seafare & Spirits will be celebrating National Burger Month this May with a burger and beer pairing priced at $10. Every Monday from 5PM to 10PM guests can enjoy the Burlock Coast Bootleg Burger with ground brisket, pulled pork, chipotle aioli and jack cheese expertly paired with a glass of draft beer.
- Burlock Coast is located at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale at 1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard.
- For reservations, please call (954) 302-6460 or email email@example.com; www.burlockcoast.com.
- ETARU, the oceanfront restaurant featuring contemporary Japanese Robatayaki cuisine will be highlighting their ETARU Burger ($18) throughout May for National Burger Month. Guests may head down to the restaurant’s Beach Bar to enjoy the burger made with tomato, onion and shitake ketchup, served with French fries. A drinks menu featuring refreshing cocktails, wine and beer is also available to pair perfectly with the burger and the view.
- ETARU is located at 111 South Surf Road in Hallandale Beach. Telephone: (954) 271-3222; www.etarurestaurant.us
- Indigo a neighborhood staple of Las Olas Boulevard, is embracing National Burger Month with the All American Smash Burger. Make the most important meal of the day one to remember with a heaping helping of two 5oz patties made with a house blend of short rib, ribeye cap and brisket ground chuck, American cheese, caramelized red onion, lettuce, tomato, pickles, bacon, garlic aioli and Dijon mustard all served on a buttered brioche bun.
- Indigo is located at 620 East Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale, inside the Riverside Hotel.
- For reservations, please call (954) 467-0671 or visit www.indigolasolas.com.
- Junior’s Cheesecake recently introduced Build Your Own Burger Tuesday’s allowing guests to customize their own 10 oz. Steak Burger starting at just $7.
- Junior’s Cheesecake is located at 409 Plaza Real in Boca Raton, juniorscheesecake.com
Lona Cocina y Tequileria:
- Savor National Burger Month at Lona Cocina y Tequileria celebrated Mexican chef Pablo Salas’ chic new Mexican eatery. Offering unobstructed beachfront views and Salas’ eclectic, soulful Mexican cuisine in a chic, yet funky environment, Lona is the perfect place to relax, enjoy the Lona Burger ($14) – house-ground beef on toasted brioche, lettuce, tomato, pickled red onion, melted Mexican cheese, habanero aioli, served with crispy yucca fries – all month long. Guests can wash this Mexican-inspired delight down with a handcrafted Lona Margarita ($13) – Jose Cuervo Tradicional, Mandarine Napoleon, lime, agave – or a refreshing imported Mexican beer.
- Lona is located at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort at 321 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale.
- Lunch is served daily from 11:30 AM – 3:30PM. Dinner is served Sunday – Wednesday from 6PM – 11PM, outdoor bar open until 1AM; Thursday – Saturday 6PM – midnight, outdoor bar open until 2AM. Breakfast is served in Tinta daily. Sunday Brunch is offered from 11 AM to 3PM.
- Telephone (954) 245-3069; lonarestaurant.com.
- The Pimento Cheese Burger is available at Shula Burger during May in celebration of National Hamburger Month.
- We’re giving them away FREE to Military on National Hamburger Day which falls on Memorial Day!
- May marks National Burger Month and TooJay’s offers three mouth-watering beef burger creations from Monday, April 30 through Tuesday, July 29.
- To celebrate National Burger Month, TooJay’s is giving Delicious Rewards members double points on these new burger creations. Guests who join the restaurant’s Delicious Rewards program earn points for purchases and receive a free dessert or small plate upon signing up.
- Known for its generous servings of homemade New York deli favorites, TooJay’s summer burger line-up features fresh and never frozen 1/2 lb. burgers:
- Avocado Burger – Avocado has become a popular superfood and is the star of this burger. Freshly sliced avocado, melted Swiss cheese, arugula and lemon garlic aioli make up TooJay’s Avocado Burger. $11.69 Add bacon for $1.29.
- BBQ Burger – For National Burger Month, nothing says BBQ like the aroma of a burger topped with smokehouse bacon, American cheese, smoky BBQ sauce and a crispy onion ring. $11.49
- Hangover Burger – Caramelized onions, American cheese, bacon, and remoulade sauce topped with a fried egg offer the perfect cure for any hangover with TooJay’s Hangover Burger. $12.49
- In addition to these 3 seasonal burgers, TooJay’s also offers 4 amazing and unique burger options throughout the year, which you should also try if you decide to visit:
- Burger á la TooJay’s – Topped with mushrooms, smokehouse bacon and melted muenster cheese. $11.29
- Pastrami Burger – Juicy sirloin rolled in pastrami rub and topped with tender pastrami, caramelized onions, Swiss cheese and chipotle mayonnaise. $13.49
- Chipotle Bacon Burger – Caramelized onions, smokehouse bacon, Swiss cheese, arugula and chipotle mayo. $11.49
- Patty Melt – Grilled burger topped with chipotle mayo, caramelized onions and Swiss cheese on grilled rye. The patty can be substituted with a turkey burger or black bean burger at no additional cost. $9.99
- TooJay’s has grown to 28 restaurants throughout Florida and currently serves guests in Palm Beach and Broward counties, the Treasure Coast, the West Coast of Florida, the Orlando area, The Villages and Polk County. www.instagram.com/toojaysdeli
- Zinburger will be hosting a Burger Contest that will begin on National Burger Day on May 28. zinburger.com