I stopped in at The Stuffed Beaver in Jacksonville, Florida with some friends when I was on one of my road trips (#burgerbeastontheroad).
- I ended up loving the Stuffed Beaver so much that I went back the following day before we headed back to Miami.
- While I really liked the Double Cheeseburger with Chili, the Michigan Dog was near perfection.
- I’ve had a Monte Cristo obsession my entire life but their version in a Crepe is absolutely perfect. It takes out the one issue I have with the sandwich, all the repugnant grease taste from the over frying.
- I love Poutine and they make their own fresh cut fries which is a plus.
- The Croque Monsieur was better than the Croque Madame, I just didn’t care for how the egg was cooked.
- Both Castor Tails (a donut and croissant love child) were highly addictive.
The Stuffed Beaver
2548 Oak St, Downtown, FL 32204