During the months of May and June, it is all about Burger Beast Burgers availability at Cuban Guys restaurants.
Also, the continued roll-out of BEAST sauce. It is now available in over 30 restaurants and markets in South Florida plus one in Jacksonville we just added.
NOW AT CUBAN GUYS
Since April 8th, Cuban Guys restaurants in Hialeah, Kendall, and Miramar have been selling my tasty signature burgers.
We’ve added The Jorgey Boy which adds tartar sauce to the condiment equation.
Yes, it sounds weird but guess what? It’s delicious.
- The Burger Beast – 5 oz smashed beef patty with grilled diced onions, pickles, BEAST sauce, and American Cheese on a Martin’s Potato Roll
- The Burger Beast a Caballo – A fried egg tops your Burger Beast
- The Dubly – A double version of the original, Two 5 oz. smashed beef patties with grilled diced onions, pickles, BEAST sauce, and Two slices of American Cheese on a Martin’s Potato Roll
- *The Jorgey Boy – 5 oz smashed beef patty with grilled diced onions, pickles, BEAST sauce, tartar sauce, and American Cheese on a Martin’s Potato Roll
🍔 To order delivery or pickup from Cuban Guys:
Hialeah Gardens: https://www.cubanguyshialeahgardens.say2eat.com/
Westland Mall: https://www.cubanguyswesland.say2eat.com/
*Even though it’s not listed, you could technically order a Double Jorgey Boy a Caballo, just saying.
The BEAST Sauce was created as a topping for my signature burger.
BEAST Sauce is a tasty mixture of Guava, Sriracha & Ketchup.
- Great for dipping fries & onion rings
- Goes perfect for grilling ribs and chicken
- You can toss your chicken wings & chicken tenders
- Bakes well also, try it on meatloaf
BEAST sauce is now available at fine establishments like Babe’s Meat & Counter, Downstairs Convenience Stores, Mr. and Mrs. Bun, and Unbranded Brewing.
The full list is available at BurgerBeastSauce.com
If you don’t live in South Florida you can also order bottles at my webstore.