During the months of May and June, it was all about Burger Beast Burgers’ availability at Cuban Guys restaurants.
NOW AT CUBAN GUYS
Since April 8th, 2020 Cuban Guys restaurants in Hialeah, Kendall, Miramar, and Westland Mall have been selling my tasty signature burgers.
We’ve added The Jorgey Boy which adds tartar sauce to the condiment equation.
Yes, it sounds weird but guess what? It’s delicious.
- The Burger Beast – 5 oz smashed beef patty with grilled diced onions, pickles, Guava Sriracha Ketchup, and American Cheese on a Martin’s Potato Roll
- The Burger Beast a Caballo – A fried egg tops your Burger Beast
- The Dubly – A double version of the original, Two 5 oz. smashed beef patties with grilled diced onions, pickles, Guava Sriracha Ketchup, and Two slices of American Cheese on a Martin’s Potato Roll
- *The Jorgey Boy – 5 oz smashed beef patty with grilled diced onions, pickles, Guava Sriracha Ketchup, tartar sauce, and American Cheese on a Martin’s Potato Roll
🍔 To order delivery or pickup from Cuban Guys:
Hialeah Gardens: https://www.cubanguyshialeahgardens.say2eat.com/
Westland Mall: https://www.cubanguyswesland.say2eat.com/
*Even though it’s not listed, you could technically order a Double Jorgey Boy a Caballo, just saying.
GUAVA SRIRACHA KETCHUP
The Guava Sriracha Ketchup was created as a topping for my signature burger.
- Great for dipping fries & onion rings
- Goes perfect for grilling ribs and chicken
- You can toss your chicken wings & chicken tenders
- Bakes well also, try it on meatloaf
If you don’t live in South Florida you can also order bottles at my web-shoppe.