On September 10, 2008, I wrote my first post on BurgerBeast.com
I never in a million years would think that in 2020, my little fun side project to get my mind off of my retail life would still be thriving twelve years later.
For the last couple of weeks, I had been racking my brains on how to celebrate but in a safe manner during these weird times that we’re in.
I spoke to my friends at Cuban Guys (who also happen to sell my burgers) and pitched an idea to them they loved and I think you will too.
HOW ARE WE CELEBRATING?
- Yes, all of your favorite Burger Beast Burgers will be on the menu.
- We’re bringing back the Waybetter Chili CheeseBurger, my burger collaboration with Arbetter Hot Dogs for 1 night only!
- At long last, my newest sauce the Honey Mustard Curry will be available for sale.
- Two menu items from my pop-up days will be on the menu once again: Troy’s Chicken Tenders (Cereal-breaded chicken tenders with Honey Mustard Curry dipping sauce) and the Old Fashioned Flan Shake made with vanilla ice cream from Frice Cream and the iconic Lila’s Desserts Flan.
- Lastly, you will be able to park your car, order from the Cuban Guys website (https://www.cubanguyswesland.say2eat.com/) and they will run out with the food to you on a tray then hook it on your window so you can eat in the luxury of your air-conditioned vehicle.
You can also pick up or eat in if you’d like!
I’m hoping you’ll come by that night and in the meantime, stay safe out there.