Anyone can be the recipient of my BEAST Box Burger Meal Kit!
While I might not be a dad, I am a guy who’s received his fair share of crappy gifts.
All of the dads that I’m friends with talk about the pretty standard ties and socks they get gifted throughout the holidays and anniversaries.
I’m well aware that there are some terrible gift-givers out there, and you know who you are!
Two years ago at Valentine’s Day would have been the launch of the BEAST Box Burger Meal Kits, but you know how things are; life happens.
Flash forward, and I find myself with time to think and plan, and voila, the first BEAST Box was born.
I wanted to ensure that it was not only an excellent gift for someone who loves burgers but that the BEAST Box Burger Meal Kits feature brands and businesses that I enjoy.
A giant thank you to everyone who ordered; I do appreciate you.
WHAT’S IN THE BEAST BOX BURGER MEAL KIT?
What’s in the box?
- Eight half-pound custom blend (chuck, brisket & sirloin) fresh beef burgers from Sunshine Provisions
- Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Cheese, eight slices
- Babe’s Meat & Counter Bacon, eight strips
- A pack of Martin’s Sandwich Potato Rolls
- A bottle of BEAST Sauce
- INSERT BURGER HERE mask by Burger Beast
- Coupon for FREE Frita Cubana from Cuban Guys
- $5 gift card to Arbetter Hot Dogs
I thought you might enjoy some of the pictures I was tagged on and some that I was sent.
I was happy to see there was a gift that could bring a smile to these guys’ AND ladies’ faces.
Due to the overwhelming response, we brought back the BEAST Box for July 4th.
So without further adieu, here are the pics!