- I ended up loving the Stuffed Beaver so much that I went back the following day before we headed back to Miami.
- While I liked the Double Cheeseburger with chili, the Michigan Dog was near perfection.
- I’ve had a Monte Cristo obsession my entire life, but their version in a Crepe is perfect. It takes out the one issue I have with the sandwich, all the repugnant grease taste from the over frying.
- I love Poutine, and they make fresh-cut fries, which is a plus.
- The Croque Monsieur was better than the Croque Madame; the egg was overcooked to my liking.
- Both Castor Tails (a donut and croissant love child) were highly addictive.
VISIT 1 FOOD
VISIT 2 FOOD
The Stuffed Beaver is CLOSED, Carolina Jax is located in this space
2548 Oak Street
Downtown Jacksonville, Florida