I stopped in at The Stuffed Beaver in Jacksonville, Florida, with the Miami Meat Machine when I was on one of my yearly road trips.
- I ended up loving the Stuffed Beaver so much that I went back the following day before we headed back to Miami.
- While I liked the Double Cheeseburger with chili, the Michigan Dog was near perfection.
- I’ve had a Monte Cristo obsession my entire life, but their version in a Crepe is perfect. It takes out the one issue I have with the sandwich, all the repugnant grease taste from the over frying.
- I love Poutine, and they make fresh-cut fries, which is a plus. The Bearded Pig BBQ, another great local restaurant makes a killer poutine too.
- The Croque Monsieur was better than the Croque Madame; the egg was overcooked to my liking.
- Both Castor Tails (a donut and croissant love child) were highly addictive.
Stuffed Beaver Menu
Visit to the Stuffed Beaver #1
Visit to the Stuff Beaver #2
The Stuffed Beaver is CLOSED, Carolina Jax is located in this space
2548 Oak Street
Downtown Jacksonville, Florida