It took a few mentions on Twitter to finally push me to launch the Burger Beast Burger Club. There are many times I try some burger creation that is available for a very limited time and wish I could share with those who would appreciate it the most.
Since my business partners and I purchased Crackers Casual Dining, it has opened up the possibilities of new food avenues. The Burger Club is the first of them.
Imagine this, when a chef/restaurant from out of town comes to Miami, there will now be a venue to enjoy a burger with some great company.
All meatings will not be at Crackers but my restaurant will allow us to operate unencumbered by others’ rules.
We will meet throughout the year and enjoy a burger with a side and drink of some sort. The drink might be a soft drink, beer, wine, or cocktail.
Once you join, I will send an email with a few more details, some of which might be secret. You’re gonna have to trust me but if you’ve been following me for the last 13 years then you know I always swing for the fences.
Burger Club Table of Contents
Burger Beast Burger Club Details
- 1 Year Membership to Burger Beast‘s Burger Club will entitle you to 8 invites throughout the year to a member’s only Burger Club Event.
- No food is included with the purchase of this membership. You will be required to prepay for your meal 1 week before the event.
- All members and attendees must be 21 years of age or older due to the possibility that liquor may be consumed at some gatherings.
- All of these events will happen in Miami, Florida.
- Once signed up, you will receive an email with more details about the 1st club meeting.
Remember, you don’t know all the rules…so don’t make this any more complicated than it needs to be.
Burger Club Meating 1
Burger History Trivia
Question – What year was Royal Castle founded and by who?
Answer – In 1938 by William Singer
Burger Club member Dianne answered correctly and won a Burger Beast Medal along with a 1973 Royal Castle Mug from my personal Burger Museum collection.