It’s been almost five years since that afternoon on April 1st, 2017, when I did the first burger pop-up in Miami with Burger Beast Burgers at my Burger Museum.
Even though the museum closed its doors in October 2019, I have continued to cook my beastly burgers all over South Florida, Central Florida, and even in a few spots in other states.
You can find my burger at popups around Florida.
Burger Beast Burgers
Burger Beast Burger Pop-Ups
BBBJ = Full Burger Beast Burger Joint Menu
Burger Beast = Burger Beast Burgers Only
Burger Beast Burger Joint Menu
The menu includes the following:
- Burger Beast Burger is 2 – 3.5 oz patties, American cheese, minced onions, pickles & Burger Beast’s signature Guava Sriracha Ketchup.
- Kiddie Burger is 2 – 3.5 oz patties, American cheese, minced onions, pickles, ketchup & yellow mustard.
- Plain Ol’ Mo is 2 – 3.5 oz patties, American cheese, and that’s it!
Chicken, Dogs & Dogs
- Bob’s Hot Dogs are 2 deep-fried beef hot dogs with mustard, relish, and minced onions on a potato bun.
- Troy’s Chicken Tenders are four chicken tenderloins hand-breaded in cereal batter. The tendies come with a side of Burger Beast’s Honey Mustard.
- Guava Sriracha Wings are either grilled or fried
- Meatloaf Melt is a housemade meatloaf topped with cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, onions, and chipotle mayo on sourdough bread.
- Shoestring Fries tossed in seasoned salt come with a side of Burger Beast’s Buttermilk Ranch.
- Tater Tots tossed in seasoned salt come with a side of Burger Beast’s Buttermilk Ranch.
- Tio Colo’s Ice Cream Sandwiches are available in Mantecado (Cuban Vanilla), Chocolate, or Guava flavors.