IHOP has just unveiled a collaboration for the upcoming WONKA film, introducing a bunch of limited-time offerings inspired by the new movie. The world of Willy Wonka is brought to life with nine whimsical food and beverage creations, including the all-new Wonka’s Perfectly Purple Pancakes and the interesting Dreamy Lemonade.
“IHOP has continuously fostered imaginative collaborations in family dining, and our latest venture with Wonka is our most imaginative yet. Inspired by the tale of Willy Wonka, these original menu items are a testament to our commitment to spreading joy and uniting families over breakfast, lunch, or dinner.”Kieran Donahue, IHOP‘s Chief Marketing Officer
WONKA Menu at IHOP
Here is IHOP’s WONKA Menu:
- Wonka’s Perfectly Purple Pancakes: Purple buttermilk pancakes layered with creamy cheesecake mousse & topped with purple cream cheese icing, whipped topping, and gold glitter sugar.
- Hoverchoc Pancake Tacos: 3 silver dollar chocolate pancakes folded & filled with chocolate chips, creamy cheesecake mousse, fresh sliced strawberries & a chocolate drizzle and served with extra strawberries on the side.
- Daydream Berry Biscuit: Warm and flaky buttermilk biscuit split and filled with creamy cheesecake mousse, a mixed berry topping, topped with purple cream cheese icing and powdered sugar.
- Jr. Magical Breakfast Medley: 1 Wonka’s Perfectly Purple Pancake, one scrambled egg, one bacon strip, and one pork sausage link.
- Willy’s Jr. French Toast Dippers: Sliced French toast with fresh strawberries, banana, and chocolate dipping sauce.
- Dreamy Lemonade: Prickly pear-flavored lemonade served with a cream cheese icing rainbow sprinkle rim and topped with a cloud of cotton candy. Create your own magic by stirring in the cotton candy.
- Scrumdiddlyumptious Strawberry Hot Chocolate: Hot chocolate flavored with strawberry syrup, topped with whipped topping, a drizzle of chocolate sauce, and gold glitter sugar.
- Fantastical Wonka Burger: 100% USDA Choice Black Angus beef steakburger with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, four-cheese blend, avocado, two strips of bacon, fried hash browns, IHOP sauce & a ranch drizzle on a brioche bun with choice of side.
Participating IHOP restaurants nationwide will be serving these creations until Sunday, January 7. Plus, meals for children aged 12 or younger will be free from 4 PM to 10 PM daily with the purchase of an adult entrée.