Have you always wanted to make Frita Cubanas at home but have no idea which seasonings go into those tasty sandwiches?
Frita Dust by Burger Beast is the solution! Frita Dust takes all the guesswork out of making Fritas at home.
The 8oz bottle of Frita Dust is enough to make four pounds of fritas. With each bottle of Frita Dust, you can make up to 26 Frita Cubana patties.
I’ll be selling Frita Dust during the holiday season, so don’t delay; get a bottle and make everyone happy.
- 2oz Frita Dust
- 1 pound of beef
- 3 to 4 spoonfuls of ketchup, tomato paste, or Burger Beast Guava Sriracha Ketchup sauce
- A few splashes of a neutral but tasty hot sauce like Crystal, or use your favorite
- Salt to your liking
- Mix Frita Dust with your favorite beef blend, preferably an 80% lean/20% fat mix of ground beef chuck.
- Make five equal-sized balls for smashing on a griddle/flat top.
- Take one of the Frita-seasoned balls of beef, and using a thick spatula, smash onto a cast-iron skillet on a burner at medium-high heat.
- Grab a respectable large pinch of diced onions and place it on the smashed patty.
- Add salt as you would to any burger that you’re cooking.
- After cooking for approximately forty-five seconds to a minute, flip the Frita onto the onion side to finish.
- Place the bottom bun on the Frita while it’s finishing, and let it warm a little bit. You can also toast the buns lightly beforehand if you have the time or as a matter of preference.
- Slide the spatula under the deliciousness and flip it so that the bottom bun is resting on your hand with the Frita and onions on top.
- At this point, you can choose to add some raw diced onions and maybe a little dash of ketchup to bring out the flavor of the patty and the julienne potatoes.
- All that’s left to do is add the top bun, and you’re good to go!