Heinz unleashed the details of their HEINZ REMIX at the 2023 National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago. The machine is a one-of-a-kind sauce creator and dispenser, similar to the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine.
Here’s what we know so far about the HEINZ REMIX:
- It took Heinz six months to develop,
- The machine offers more than 200 possible sauce creations.
- Much like the Coke Freestyle, it has a user-friendly touchscreen interface.
- First, a base sauce must be chosen: HEINZ Ketchup, Ranch, 57 Sauce, and BBQ Sauce.
- Then, add your choice of enhancers with individual intensity levels (low, medium, high) to mix with your base: Jalapeño, Smoky Chipotle, Buffalo, and Mango.
- Kraft Heinz will use the machine to understand consumers’ tastes better and develop new sauces that connect with their palates.
If you can put up with these ladies talking over each other, check out the unveiling video below.
HEINZ REMIX will trickle out to restaurants in early 2024.