If there’s one event I need to attend at this year’s SoBe Wine and Food Festival (other than the Burger Bash), it’s the Danny Meyer Shake Shack Seminar. Shake Shack was the first Burger Bash People’s Choice winner which is how it came to my attention. Danny Meyer is going to talk about the Shack’s use of local ingredients and how perfect they go with fine wines amongst other things. I’ll be listening intently because I’m a giant fan of what they’ve done, plus……there’ll be Shake Shack to eat. The tickets are $100 and you can get them
here. Don’t forget to check out the event menu below.
2. Cheese Sauce -Shake Shack’s cheddar and American cheese sauce
3. Bird Dog – Usinger’s Shake Shack chicken sage sausage
4. Shack-cago Dog – Vienna all-beef dog on a poppy seed bun topped with Rick’s Picks Shake Shack relish, onion, cucumber, pickle, tomato, sport pepper, and celery salt.
5. ShackBurger – American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and ShackSauce
6. Key Lime Pie oh’ My– Vanilla custard, slice of key lime pie