Five years ago I posted my Burger Bucket List which I’ve done a bad job of trying to get through. Some of the spots even closed down before I got to them.
This time I wanted to make sure these Burgers were attainable and included one Florida Burger and one in Louisiana which is in driving distance (for me at least).
The list is in order from least to most desirable.
After using the words “attainable” and “desirable” you’d think I was talking about something else.
Anyway, which 10 Burgers make up your Burger Bucket List?
Burger Beast Burger Bucket List
10) Lee’s Hamburgers – Covington, Louisiana
9) Solly’s Grille – Glendale, Wisconsin
8) Apple Pan – Los Angeles, California
7) Grill ‘Em All – Alhambra, California
6) The Meers Store – Meers, Oklahoma
5) Irv’s Burgers – West Hollywood, California
4) Locale Market – St. Petersburg, Florida
3) Burger Pop-Up – San Francisco, California
2) Emily – Brooklyn, New York
1) Hard Times Sundaes – New York City Food Truck