The Burger Museum by Burger Beast featured well over 3000 Historical Artifacts, Collectibles & Ephemera from Burger and Comfort Food Restaurants from all over the United States.
The Burger Museum housed the Burger Beast‘s extensive collection featuring everything from a 1950s Krystal Waitress Uniform, an early 1960s Burger King Menu Board to a 1970s Burger Queen Sign.
The Burger Museum closed permanently on Sunday September 29th.
Read All About Us:
Atlas Obscura: Burger Museum
TripAdvisor: Burger Beast Museum
Roadside America: Burger Beast’s Burger Museum
Click titles to read some historical topics on the Burger Beast site:
- 5 Forgotten Miami Burger Joints
- A Little Patty Melt History
- Boy Do I Miss Those Caserita Croquetas
- Burger Beast’s All About the Burger Book Signing Tour
- Burger King & The First 10 Miami Locations
- Last Man Standing – Restaurant Chains Left with 1 Location
- Ollie’s Trolley – Louisville, Kentucky
- Once Upon A Time, There Was A Burger Castle
- Remember The 2 White Castles In Miami, Florida? Probably Not
- Royal Castle’s Royal Carousel
- Who Remembers Rudy’s Sirloin SteakBurgers?
- Wuv’s Hamburgers, Not Just Another South Florida Burger Chain
Feel free to write us with any questions you might have: