The Burger Museum by Burger Beast featured well over 3000 Historical Artifacts, Collectibles & Ephemera from Burger, and Comfort Food Restaurants from all over the United States.
It housed the Burger Beast’s extensive collection featuring everything from a 1950s Krystal Waitress Uniform, an early 1960s Burger King Menu Board to a 1970s Burger Queen Sign.
I wrote about many of the burger chains in the museum and their histories in my book All About the Burger (get your copy here).
The Burger Museum opened in December 2016 and closed its doors permanently on Sunday, September 29th, 2019.
BURGER MUSEUM PICTURES
BURGER MUSEUM WALKTHROUGH
My friend Steve was the last person at the Burger Museum on its closing day.
He filmed a phenomenal walkthrough video and captured the beauty of my labor of love.
GRAB A BURGER MUSEUM T-SHIRT BEFORE THEY’RE GONE
DINNER AT THE MUSEUM
The Burger Museum hosted a bunch of events in its three years of operation but my favorite was Night at the Burger Museum.
In December 2018, old dishes from classic restaurants were re-envisioned in 5 courses by the very talented Chefs Phil Bryant and Veronica Valdivia.
Tables were set up inside the museum and attendees also received a history lesson at the beginning of each course on the origins of the dish.
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT THE BURGER MUSEUM
READ ABOUT IT
HISTORICAL POSTS ON FOOD OF INTEREST
- A Menu of Regional Burger Styles You Need To Know
- A Tale of Bob and his Big Boy Double-Deck Hamburger
- A Visit To White Castle Headquarters
- A&W Headquarters & Test Kitchen
- Burger King History (& The First 10 Miami Locations)
- Closed Burger Chains in South Florida
- Do you remember any of these Miami Burger Joints?
- Iconic Restaurant Chains Left With 1 Location
- La Palma in West Miami, Florida
- Once Upon A Time, There Was A Burger Castle Restaurant
- Patty Melt History & A Simple Recipe
- Royal Castle’s Royal Carousel Restaurant
- ShowBiz Pizza, Rock Afire Explosion & Chuck E Cheese
- Wendy’s Headquarters – Dublin, Ohio
- What Happened To The McDonald’s Fried Apple Pies?
- Whataburger in Florida & its History
- White Castle in Miami, Florida
- Who Remembers Rudy’s Sirloin SteakBurgers?
- Wuv’s Hamburgers, A Late Great Burger Chain