These are the Top 5 Best Sauces in South Florida. More than likely you’ll either agree with me on a few, enlighten me about others I don’t know about or praise me for me telling you about them.
Start out 2013 right by seeking out these fellas. These are not in any particular order:
1. Queso Sauce from the Hamburguesa Taco at El Jefe Luchador: In short, this a Charm City Burger Company Burger in a Taco but what really makes it work is the “Queso Sauce”. Cheese does make the world go round you know.
2. Garlic Sauce from Doggi Style (NO LONGER OPEN): Sometimes I use their Pink Sauce, sometimes I use their Chili Mayo Sauce but I always use the Garlic Sauce. Every time!
3. Copperpots’ Sriracha (NO LONGER OPEN): You guys can keep your Huy Fong Sriracha. I’ll stick to South Florida natives Copperpot’s and their highly addictive Sriracha. It’s slightly sweet with a little bite at the end, kinda like me.
4. Yellow Mustard Mayo Sauce from Blue Collar: It’s served with the Cuban Sandwich Spring Rolls but everyone knows there’s no Mayo on a Cuban Sandwich. So do the sensible thing, save the sauce and dip your fries in it. You can thank me later.
5. Creole Mustard from A&G Burger Joint (NO LONGER OPEN): The Creole Mustard is served with pretty much every Burger at A&G and well it should. I didn’t want to share it with anyone and you really shouldn’t have to.