The Burger Museum by Burger Beast features well over 3000 Historical Artifacts, Collectibles & Ephemera from Burger and Comfort Food Restaurants from all over the United States.
The Burger Museum houses the Burger Beast‘s extensive collection featuring everything from a 1950s Krystal Waitress Uniform, an early 1960s Burger King Menu Board to a 1970s Burger Queen Sign.
You will be greeted by the smell of cotton candy when you step foot in Burger Beast’s Candy Shoppe which is located at the entrance of the Burger Museum.
Current Hours for Burger Beast’s Burger Museum:
Adults $5 plus tax
Children (Ages 5 – 12 years old) $5 plus tax
Students (Up to age 21 with valid school id) $5 plus tax
Senior Citizens $5 plus tax
Located next to the main casino doors at Magic City Casino
450 NW 37th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33125
Read All About Us:
Atlas Obscura: Burger Museum
TripAdvisor: Burger Beast Museum
Roadside America: Burger Beast’s Burger Museum
Click titles to read some historical topics on the Burger Beast site:
- 5 Forgotten Miami Burger Joints
- A Little Patty Melt History
- Burger Beast’s All About the Burger Book Signing Tour
- Burger King & The First 10 Miami Locations
- I Wish These 7 Restaurants Were Still Open
- Last Man Standing – Restaurant Chains Left with 1 Location
- Ollie’s Trolley – Louisville, Kentucky
- Once Upon A Time, There Was A Burger Castle
- Remember The 2 White Castles In Miami? Probably Not
- Royal Castle’s Royal Carousel
- The Rock Afire Explosion And ShowBiz Pizza Place Chuck E Cheese Saga
- Who Remembers Rudy’s Sirloin SteakBurgers?
- Wuv’s Hamburgers, Not Just Another South Florida Burger Chain
Feel free to write us with any questions you might have: